Spetchley Park Gardens, Spetchley, Worcester, WR5 1RS
Tel: 01905 345106
©2017 Spetchley Park Gardens | Spetchley Gardens Charitable Trust - charity no. 1061063
1 April - 30 September 2017
• Wednesday to Sunday 11am - 6pm
• Closed Monday (except bank holidays) and Tuesday
1 - 30 October 2017
• Saturday and Sundays plus half term, Wednesday 25 - Friday 27 October, 11am - 4pm
• Last admission one hour before closing
Admission is to the Gardens only, the house is not open to the public. Entrance includes a FREE handheld audio tour.
• Adult: £7.00
• Concession (NUS card holders and those aged 60+): £6.50
• Children 5-16: £2.50
• Under 5's: Free
• Family (2 adults & 2 children): £17.00
• Pre-booked group rates (over 25 adults): £6.00pp
• Friends of Spetchley Park Gardens: Free. For information on Friends membership click here
To enquire about a group visit to Spetchley please complete our group booking form.
A guided tour of the garden highlighting its fascinating history, and the stories behind its plants and trees, is available by prior appointment. Please contact us for details.
Disabled visitors are welcome to visit Spetchley however wheelchair access is limited due to the nature of the environment.
To enable everyone to be able to enjoy the Gardens, as much as possible, we have a small number of mobility scooters are available to hire by prior arrangement. These can be hired by telephoning the Estate Office on 01905 345 213, at a cost of £5.00 per scooter and we will have these ready for your arrival.
Blue badge parking is provided in the main car park.
There is a toilet at the Welcome Centre and more toilet facilities are available by The Old Laundry Tea Room.
We regret that dogs are not allowed on the premises with the exception of assistance dogs.