Spetchley Park Gardens, Spetchley, Worcester, WR5 1RS
Tel: 01905 345106
©2019 Spetchley Park Gardens | Spetchley Gardens Charitable Trust - charity no. 1061063
3 April - 29 September
• Wednesday to Sunday 10.30am - 5pm
• Closed Monday (except bank holidays) and Tuesday
5 - 31 October
• Saturday and Sundays plus half term, Monday 28 - Thursday 31 October, 10.30am - 4pm
Admission is to the Gardens only, the house is not open to the public. Entrance includes a FREE handheld audio tour.
• Adult: £8.00
• Children 3-16: £2.50
• Under 3's: Free
• Family (2 adults & 2 children): £19.00
• Pre-booked group rates (over 15 adults): £7.00pp during normal opening hours. Monday & Tuesday £10.00pp for groups of 20+ adults. For early or late arrival (before 10.30am or after 5pm) £9.00pp.
• Friends of SPG: Free admission (not valid at the Living History Show). For information on Friends membership click here.
• Historic Houses: Free admission for members (not valid at the Specialist Plant Fair or the Living History Show).
We allow one carer free admission to the Gardens per non-motorised wheelchair user.
We are delighted to accept Gardeners' World 2 for 1 cards.
Unfortunately cards are not valid at the Specialist Plant Fair or the Living History Show.
To enquire about a group visit to Spetchley please complete our group booking form.
A guided tour of the garden highlighting its fascinating history, and the stories behind its plants and trees, is available by prior appointment. Please contact us for details.
Disabled visitors are welcome to visit Spetchley however, wheelchair access is limited due to the nature of the environment. We allow one carer free admission to the Gardens per non-motorised wheelchair user.
To enable everyone to be able to enjoy the Gardens as much as possible a small number of mobility scooters are available to hire, by prior arrangement, for £5 per scooter. They can be hired by telephoning the Estate Office on 01905 345 213 and will be ready for your arrival.
Blue badge parking is provided in the main car park and toilet facilities are available by the Garden Tea Room.
We regret that dogs are not allowed on the premises, with the exception of assistance dogs.
Welcome to one of
Britain's best kept secrets