Sign up to our email newsletter
Spetchley Park Gardens, Spetchley, Worcester, WR5 1RS
Tel: 01905 345106
©2017 Spetchley Park Gardens | Spetchley Gardens Charitable Trust - charity no. 1061063
A group visit to Spetchley Park Gardens is an ideal way to spend an afternoon with your friends, club or society. Because of its size Spetchley offers a wonderful opportunity for you to learn about many aspects of gardening.
Spetchley Park Gardens extend a warm welcome to groups and offer:
- Discounted admission for groups of 15 or more people
- FREE meal for the coach driver or group leader (to the value of £8)
- Hardstanding coach parking
Group Admission (pre-booked):
- 15 adults and over: £6.00pp
- Under 15 adults: £7.00pp, concession £6.50pp
- Out of hours visits: Monday / Tuesday - £10.00pp for groups 20+ adults. Entry before 11am or after 5pm - £8.00pp. No reduced rates.
The garden has many different forms, each demanding a different style of management.
You are welcome to explore the Gardens at your leisure, or alternatively we can arrange a guided tour for up to 25 people at a cost of £30 per tour (normal admission charges apply). Each tour takes up to 90 minutes and allows you to ask questions on various garden management issues.
A tour is an ideal way to see the Gardens and to learn how our team of gardeners cope with tending a garden of this size.
Group visits and garden tours
One family... two historic attractions
A joint visit to Berkeley Castle and Spetchley Park Gardens
The Berkeley family are the proud owners of both the Spetchley and Berkeley estates, separated by a few junctions of the M5 motorway, a joint visit combines two very different destinations into one tailor-made day out.
For just £28 per person (for groups of 15 or more people) you will enjoy:
- Admission to both attractions
- Welcome refreshments
- Guided tours at both venues
- Plant sales and gift shops to browse
- Free coach parking
- Free lunch and admission for the coach driver (to the value of £8).
A suggested itinerary is included and can be adapted to suit your requirements. We are happy to work with you to make any changes to timings and start locations to ensure that the day works in the best possible way for your group.
Please contact Helen.Berryman@berkeley-castle.com
for further information.
If you are interested in bringing a party to the Gardens please fill in the form below and one of our team will be in contact.